- About GRID+
- Other Initiatives
- Publications & results
- News & events
- Private area
WP6: UPDATE DSO
Objective: to provide three revisions of the EEGI implementation plan for DSOs which include a benefit assessment based on the program and project Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
It is assumed that the current version of the EEGI roadmap will be the basis to start the three road map iterations over years 2012, 2013 and 2014. It includes:
• The functional projects which involve DSO only
• The functional projects which involve contributions from TSOs but are managed by DSOs.
• A special attention will be given to projects that require interaction with other groups of stakeholders such as retailers, storage providers, and contributors to renewable generation, electric vehicles, intelligent buildings. Involvement of representatives of final users will be undertaken.
The DSO part of the EEGI roadmap will be disseminated at the start of the support action.
The whole process is described below. It stresses two feed-back processes from stakeholders:
- A first interaction with power technology manufacturers and ICT providers since they are in many cases partners integrated into RD&D activities to be performed under the management of DSOs, and providing technologies under tendering from DSOs;
- A second interaction with the other stakeholders (Generators, Retailers, Aggregators, manufacturers of technologies which are connected to the grid -like storage, electric cars, smart buildings-, End electricity consumers, Governmental bodies, Regulatory bodies, the European Commission) since they can bring valuable inputs in terms of future network services in order to meet both their own needs and needs to the grid operators).