- About GRID+
- Other Initiatives
- Publications & results
- News & events
- Private area
On the basis of the agreed EEGI Labelling Methodology approved in EEGI Team Meeting 7, interested promoters of European and National Projects are invited to send their request to be evaluated for the EEGI Label.
Find below the list of the EEGI labelled projects:
|Smart House/Smart Grid||Distribution||European||Support|
|DG DemaNet MV||Distribution||National||Support|
|DG DemoNet LV||Distribution||National||Support|
|Jouw Energie Moment||Distribution||National||Support|
|Smart Poligeneration Microgrid||Distribution||National||Support|
We would like to thank all project coordinators for their participation and valuable contribution. The EEGI Labelling is an ongoing activity and we will continue to evaluate more applications as they are received.
As for now, EEGI labelled projects have been invited to participate in the events organised by GRID+ and they have had the opportunity both to present their latest achievements and to interact with other projects having common interests.
Find below examples of their participation in GRID+ events.
- GRID+/ETP SmartGrids event at the EUSEW. Ecogrid and Twenties participated in the session "Showcases of European and National SmartGrids projects". Download presentations of the event.
- Interaction workshop on Smart Customers. A GRID4EU representative acted as a panelist. Download presentations of all participating projects.
- GRID+ in Hannover Messe. Inovgrid and GRID4EU provided a detailed presentation on their activities and outcomes.
- Innogrid2020+. EcoGrid, GRID4EU, Twenties and Inovgrid participated both in the poster session and in the GRID+ interaction session on transmission-distribution joint issues.
- Interaction workshop on Network Operations. A GRID4EU representative acted as a panelist in the discussion on network management and smart metering. Download presentations of all participating projects.